- Use an approved electronic format. Please see our website
- You should confirm that your professional activity is mainly Aviation related and there is no identifiable Designated Body (such as NHSE or the Faculty of Occupational Medicine). This qualifies for the AAME’s GMC Suitable Person service. In other words, if you cannot get an understanding review elsewhere
- Describe and evidence your personal effort: reflection, learning and changes in Practice (certificates not needed). Especially for CPD, QIA and complaints
- Please contact your appraiser in good time with questions. Send your portfolio 3 weeks (or a bare courtesy of 2 weeks) before the appraisal
- Remember your appraiser is interested in what you think and how you intend to develop your work
Specific requirements (minimums) – for further Pandemic concessions talk to your Appraiser
- Commentary on learning outcomes from last year’s PDP
- 20 CPD (use CAA Learning Pool). 1 credit = 1 hour of learning demonstrated by a brief reflective note on lessons learned. Described outcomes generates QIA-CPD credit. Certificates not needed.
- Quality improvement activities. g. audits, Incidents, Case Reviews / Management – especially when it results in improved practice. Capture representative activities
- Colleague and patient-client feedback. Share accounts of complaints, compliments, criticisms or suggestions. And learning. Formal surveys once in each 5-year revalidation cycle.
- Ideas for 3 PDP objectives